Philosophical Photo Competition
HFPO’s Instagram account periodically hosts a photography competition themed around a term from the glossary.
The theme of the upcoming competition will be “Digitization.” We define digitization as “new means of communication like e-mails and social media which constantly generate new modes of abbreviated, accelerated, and more or less distanced interindividual communication.” Find the full definition in our glossary.
Rules and Procedures
1) The Photo Competition is open to anyone that wishes to enter.
2) All photos must be submitted via dm to our Instagram account no later than February 18, 2022.
3) The submissions will be narrowed down by vote of an HFPO council, and then put to public vote on our instagram. The picture with the most likes will win!
4) The winner will receive 100 dollars, and the offer of their photo’s publication on the HFPO website.
The Photo competition will run from February 11-February 18, 2022. You will retain the rights to your photograph, and the winner will be published on our website. Entries will be judged for overall quality, creativity, and for relevance to our theme. The competition is usually stiff; our first contest drew almost a dozen entries!
- There are no citizenship or age requirements for eligibility. All that is required is Instagram, a camera, and creativity!
For more information or questions, please contact:
Dr. Reinhard Mueller, Executive Director of the Hodges Foundation for Philosophical Orientation at email@example.com or message our Instagram directly @hfporientation.
October 2021; Topic: "Time" – "Time in its most unlimited sense means that all things can change (including the sense of time)."
“Though lovers be lost, love shall not”